Novel ESL emulator
– ESL Connector for W209, W211, W639, W906
– ESL Connector for W204, W207, W212
– Status LED
The benefits of our emulator:
– It has a Status LED indicator to show when the emulator is transmitting and receiving data.
(Not a piezo sounder). This Status LED indicator also shows when the EZS has accepted the ESL Crypto Password (Meaning a Successful Authentication with the EZS has occurred)
– Does not show any errors on Diagnostics – Same as a fully working original ESL
– Does not require Renewal / Re- adapting of the EZS to personalize it
Has all the functions of the original ESL:
– Block and unblock key tracks (disable/enable keys)
– Displays valid HW/SW versions and Production date same as original ESL
– Statuses are updated in real-time after operations such as Open/Close, Personalization, Activated, etc.
– The actual EZS Hash list is stored inside the emulator during personalization (including Sonder)
– Stores the actual VIN (Last 14 characters)
– Can be personalized using a real workshop Key, after this the personalization status updates automatically
– Can be renewed using Dealer Password and also via IR
– Has a unique 16 digit serial number same as original ESL
– The default operating mode of our emulator is “OLD ESL Mode” this means that when you receive our emulator it is ready to be used immediately with any vehicle such as W209, W211, W639, W906. No additional actions are required to make our emulator work on these Older vehicles, it is simply “Plug and Play”.
– In case the emulator will be used on newer vehicles like W204/W207/W212 than it needs to be personalized first. This can be performed on any HW / SW Tools that supports W204/W207/W212 ESL Personalization. Our Emulator uses the standard protocol for personalization (Same as a Original NEC type ESL) therefore it will also accept personalization commands directly from the EZS and also from the dealers “Blue Workshop Key”.
– The emulator can be personalized with our “EZS Reader Software” via IR without the need of any additional tools. In case you decide to use the emulator on another vehicle it can be also “Renewed” via IR using our “EZS Reader Software”. The emulator can also be renewed using other tools in the same manner as a “Real NEC type ESL” by using a Dealer Password (-101 Hash).
LED Status indicator:
– The current operating mode of the emulator can be determined by observing the LED Status indicator. During the initial power up the LED status indicator will turn “ON” solid for 1 second, then it will blink either once or twice to indicate the current operating mode.
1 Blink = OLD ESL Mode (Supported vehicles: W209, W211, W639, W906 …)
2 Blinks = W204 Mode (Supported vehicles: W204/W207/W212)
– The LED Status indicates when a “Successful Authentication” between the EZS and the emulator has occurred. This is very useful to determine if the EZS has in fact accepted the emulators “Crypto Response Hash” also known as the “ESL Password”. The emulator will indicate when a “Successful Authentication” with the EZS has occurred by turning “ON” the status LED solid for 2 seconds. This will happen if you insert a matched Key into the EZS and turn the key to the “Starter Position” also known as the “Terminal 50 position”. If the ESL password stored inside the emulator is a cryptological match with the password stored inside the EZS then the Status LED will turn “ON” solid for 2 seconds confirming that the EZS has accepted the emulators response. Hence allowing the vehicle to run. If the ESL password stored inside the emulator is not a cryptological match with the password stored inside the EZS, then the Status LED will not respond when the key inside the EZS is turned to the “Starter Position” and the vehicle will not be allowed to run.
How to manually set the operating mode:
– As already described the default operating mode of the emulator is “OLD ESL Mode”. As long as the emulator is operating in this default mode it is ready to work immediately with any of the older vehicles such as W209, W211, W639, W906 … It is also ready to accept the W204/W207/W212 Personalization commands. If the emulator receives these W204/W207/W212 Personalization commands then it will automatically switch the operating mode to “W204 Mode”.
– In case the emulator is already installed and personalized to the newer vehicle (such as W204) and the user wishes to use it again in older vehicle (such as W906) than the working mode must be manually set to “OLD ESL Mode”. This can be easily done via IR using our “EZS Reader Software”. Alternatively, the emulator can also be renewed using other tools in the same manner as a “Real NEC type ESL” by using a Dealer Password (-101 Hash).