Extreme Mercedes-Benz Tools
This is a set of software tools for key programming, module personalization, module renew, password calculation and many other useful features.
> NO TOKENS
> 100% success rate for password calculation
> Easy to use
The software is updated on a regular basis and the updates are pushed automatically.
Extreme IR Reader
1. Key ID -> Displays Keys SSID
2. Status -> Displays Status of the Key
3. FW -> Displays the Firmware version of the Key
4. Distance – > Displays Hex value corresponding to the Keys Life Counter
5. Life -> Displays the Keys Life counter. Actual number Of remaining times key will be operational
6. Get Data Button -> Read the data from a working key that is then used to calculate the Key/EZS Password
7. EZS Hash -> Current Hash Stored inside EZS for the Key that we are currently working with
8. Count -> Remaining data to collect during Data Acquisition.
9. Check Password Button -> Check if the Password is a match with the Key inserted in IR Programmer
10. Select -> MI- VD- JF. A choice of 3 different Random we use for Data acquisition. (Development only)
11. Read Data Button -> Read info from Key such as SSID, Status, Life and Firmware
12. HASH -> When the correct Password is entered in the Password field, then the “HASH” field will display the actual real decoded Hash being sent from the Key
Extreme MB Tool
A. Sonder Hash Calculation -> Used for calculating the “Dealer Password” for FBS3 components – EZS, ESL, 7G, ISM, ECU
B. SKC -> Uses the data from the EZS to calculate the files that need to be written to the keys
C. ESL Password Calculation -> Used for calculation of the Crypto ESL Password from the KEY/EZS Password. Suitable for models W204/207/212
D. Password Calculation -> Used for calculation of the FBS3 password from the data collected from either the EZS or the Key
Customers with a valid annual subscription can use the software to calculate passwords for FREE. There are no TOKENS. There are limits for using each of the functions, however these limits are more than enough even for professional workshops:
3 FREE daily calculations for Sonderhash calculations (Dealer Hash)
3 FREE daily calculations for ESL Password Calculation
3 FREE daily calculations for calculation of key files from EZS dump
3 FREE daily calculations for EZS Password Calculation
Extreme MB Tool
1. Hash -> From H0 to H7 are the actual current key hashes for each Keys position
2. Used or Block positions -> “Used” is occupied key position and “Block” is a blocked key position, also known as “Disabled Key Track”
3. Security -> This field displays the SSID, Sonder and Serial number of the EZS.
4. Type II -> For some different EZS types in order to read the data we have to select this option – this option is only needed for later NEC type EZS such as W166, W176, W246, W117
5. EZS Status ->
Initialized – EZS is initialized in the factory
Personalized – EZS has been Personalized, meaning that FBS Data has been written inside (Hashes, SSID, Password… )
Neutralized – EZS has been Renewed in the past. Usually this is the case when an EZS has been taken from another vehicle, Renewed, then re-adapted to match the current vehicle.
TP Removed – This is Transport Protection. TP must be removed before personalization process begins
Activated – This means EZS is Activated. When an EZS is “Activated” it can no longer be personalized
Spare – This tells us that the EZS is a “Spare Part” EZS “NOTE” There are 2 different types of EZS. 1.Series and 2.Spare. Series EZS is the original EZS that is installed in the factory. Spare EZS is Replacement/Aftersales EZS
Last Key – This number indicates the last Keys Position Used
Prev Key – This number indicates the previous Keys Position Used
6. Ezs Read Button -> We use this Button to “Read EZS” Before you press this button you should enter (or paste) the EZS Password into the “Password” field. When working on some EZS you will be prompted by the software to Re-insert IR KeyTool to EZS to complete the collection of data. In such cases please follow the on screen instructions
7. EZS Options ->
Personalize EZS Series – Used to Personalize a Not Activated Neutralized EZS that was originally installed to the vehicle in the factory
Personalize EZS Spare – Used to Personalize a Not Activated Neutralized Replacement EZS/Aftersales EZS
EZS Renew –Used to Renew an EZS. This function resets the EZS to its default values, a common reason to use this function is when you need to install a used EZS into another vehicle. After the EZS is renewed the VIN is unlocked and can be re-written. Also the current mileage stored inside the used EZS will get reset to zero. The “Activated” status will also get reset to a “Not Activated” state, meaning that it is now again possible to “Personalize” the used EZS with the personalization data of the vehicle that you are intending to install. To use this function successfully it is necessary to insert the EZS Password and the Dealer Password. You can use our Extreme MB Tool Software to calculate these passwords.
Check Password – Used to verify if the Password inside the “Password” field is in fact a true match with the EZS
8. Personalize EZS Button -> Used to execute the option that has been selected within the “EZS Options” section
9. Load FBS3 Dump -> Used to load an FBS data dump that was read previously using EZS reader software
10. W204/212 ESL/EMU ->
Personalize ESL – This option is used to Personalize a real NEC type ESL or it can also be used to personalize any W204/212 ESL Emulator that supports the standard W204/212 ESL Personalization protocol. To successfully use this function you need to insert the “EZS Password” and also the “Dealer password”. You can use our Extreme MB tool software to calculate these passwords.
Personalize EMU – This option is used to Personalize our Emulator. To use this function you need to insert the “ESL password”. You can use our Extreme MB tool software to calculate this password.
ReNew EMU – With our Emulator this option can be used to Renew Emulator and set it back to the default “OLD mode”
Esl Status – Reads the Status of a real ESL via the EZS IR. Useful option to determine if a Real NEC ESL is 0xAA Blocked
11. DoIt -> Used to execute the option that has been selected within the “W204/212 ESL/EMU” section
This option will personalize a “Not Activated” OEM ESL or any after market Emulator that follows the standard ESL personalization protocol.
Requirements: The field “Password” and the field “Dealer Pass” must be filled to use this function.
NOTE: EZS does not get renewed during this function. Here we perform exactly the same function as the dealers Blue Workshop key.
This option will personalize one of our Novel ESL Emulators. This is the fastest option, as it only requires the ESL Password.
Requirements: The field “ESL Pass” must be filled to use this function.
NOTE: EZS does not get renewed during this function. Here we use the EZS as a gateway to transfer the ESL Password to our emulator.
Extreme BE Key Programmer
1. Read Key -> By pressing the “Read” button we can read various information from the BE, EB, EA, A1 and other after market keys, such as the Key ID, Status, Firmware, Distance and remaining Life of the key. User can also read full Eeprom from these after market keys (Including Password).
2. Key Dump -> This is where you will load the Key file to be written to the Key. We simply press the button “Write” and the software will ask you to select a file, at this point choose the Key file that you wish to use, click open and the software will ask you if you wish to write the Key in Crypto Write mode. We recommend not to use Crypto Write when working with aftermarket Keys, as not all after market Keys support this function. However, Crypto Write mode must be selected when working with OEM renewed NEC Keys with status 21DF. When user selects “No Crypto Write” the software will write the aftermarket Key Eeprom using normal block write (Full Eeprom will be written) After writing the Key dump to the Key the software will ask you if you wish to “Activate Key” This option is here because when working with old HC05 EZS sometimes the after market keys will fail to activate in the EZS automatically. It is good practice to use the “Activate Key” option when preparing an after market key for one of these old HC05 type EZS.
3. Select -> By pressing the button “ReNew” we can erase all the data inside the BE Keys Eeprom and give it a Renewed status “21DF” Some after market keys will get status “0000” after Renew, an example of this is A1 Keys. These 21DF and 0000 statuses mean that the key is now ready to be programmed via IR with Programmer.
For the X-Horse BE Keys we can also read and change the frequency of the remote control. We do this by pressing the button “Get Freq” This will display the current frequency mode of the Key. After this the user will have the option to “Set Freq” User can choose between the 3 different modes – FRE (Resistor controlled) 315Mhz and 433Mhz
4. Security -> By pressing the button “Get” you can read the Password and the Current Hash direct from the after market keys such as the BE, EB, EA, A1 Keys all via IR.
Extreme EZS Password
1. SSID -> This field displays the SSID of the EZS
2. Sonder -> This field displays the EZS Sonder Hash. Sonder Hash can be called different names depending on the tool manufacturer. It is good to understand that Sonder/Special and Service Hash are all same, only different terminology. Same goes for Dealer Password and Erase Password. From the Sonder you can calculate the Dealer Password needed to Renew EZS. You can calculate the “Dealer Password” using the Extreme MB tool software.
3. Password -> Password: = This is the actual “True” EZS Password calculated and checked by our software, because we check the password before it is displayed inside this field you can be 100% sure that it is a match with the EZS.
4. Enc. Pass -> Enc.Pass: = Encrypted Password. When we see this Enc. Pass, this means that password reading via IR is not supported on this EZS. The EZS has returned an encrypted response, we can only use this encrypted response to verify the true password if it is known.
5. Go Button -> Pressing the “GO” button will start the process of reading the EZS Password via the IR Portal. This can take up to 3 minutes to complete. HC12 types are usually finished within 50 seconds, whereas HC908 types can take up to 3 minutes.
The passwords are read directly from the EZS via IR. Supported old Motorola EZS with MCUs HC908 and HC12 inside EG are: W203, W463, W209, W211, W215.
Not supported – HC05, ST12 and ZGW types.
Here is a list of tested part numbers:
2035450108, 2035450308, 2035450508, 2035450608, 2095450508, 2115450608, 2115451008, 2155450208, 2155450408
Extreme All Keys Lost
1. AKL -> When you select this option, it means that you will work with the “All Keys Lost” function within the software.
2. SSID -> This field displays the SSID of the EZS
3. Counter -> Remaining data to collect during Data Acquisition.
4. Drop down Menu -> Here we select the Car model for All Keys Lost procedure. Supported currently are the following models with FBS3 -> W176 -> A-Class (2012-2014) W246 -> B-Class (2012-2014) W166 – M/GLE-Class (2012-2014) W117 -> CLA-Class (2013-2014) W212 -> E-Class (2009-2013); W218 -> CLS – Class (2011-2014) C197 ->SLS-Class (2010-2014)
5. All Keys Lost Button -> When you select the Checkbox “AKL” the text on this button is changed to “All Keys Lost” We click on it to begin the AKL procedure
6. Ezs Pass -> We can use this field to enter a password to check if it is in fact a match with EZS. This Password can be calculated using the Extreme MB tool software.
7. Check Password Button -> When a password is entered into the “EZS Pass” field, the text on the button changes to “Check Password”. If you press the “Check Password” button the software will check if the password is a match with EZS.
8. Erase Hash -> This is the field where we can enter the calculated Dealer Password if we want to “Renew the EZS”. We can calculate this Dealer Password using the Extreme MB tool software. When the software detects that there is a Dealer Password entered into the “Erase Hash” field and it also detects that an EZS Password is present inside the “EZS Pass” field, then we will see that the text on the button changes to “ReNew EZS”. This button can now be used to “Renew EZS”
9. ReNew EZS Button -> Used to “ReNew the EZS”
Annual subscription after first year —> 120 EUR